Fish Addicts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fish Addicts

A great place to talk fish all day long! Be it fresh water or salt water all are welcome here!

Welcome to our watery home, Thanks for joining

4 posters

Need help with African Cichlids????

Fron
    Fron

Need help with African Cichlids???? Empty Need help with African Cichlids????

Post by Fron Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:57 pm

Hey anyone needing help in the african cichlid area hit me up 20 plus years dealing with these guys as well as other cichlids. There is a lot of good stuff as well as B.S. on the web. I have done what some say is imposable such as all 3 lakes in one tank, South Americans with Africans and some other weird stuff..lol. Dont claim to know it all but would be more than happy to share my experience with you and any advice you are willing to take. I like to be honest and if I dont know I will tell you I dont know. I learn new things all the time and love it. For one can not grow if the leaning process stops...

FishVixen
    FishVixen
    Modorater

Need help with African Cichlids???? Empty Re: Need help with African Cichlids????

Post by FishVixen Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:56 pm

Wow I really know nothing about Africans but what Fern has taught me over the past 2 months living here so I can't wait to here about mixing Africans and South Americans
    Fern
    Fern
    Admin

Need help with African Cichlids???? Empty Re: Need help with African Cichlids????

Post by Fern Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:09 pm

You haven't steered me wrong before!
    Barnacle
    Barnacle

Post by Barnacle Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:30 pm

something like this?
    or this? Need help with African Cichlids???? 2774444739
    Fern
    Fern
    Admin

Post by Fern Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Hey Barnacle, I got 2 stray fulus for you
    Barnacle
    Barnacle

Post by Barnacle Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:02 pm

I cant get enough!just moved the ones you gave me into a 20g w/some baby frontosas and dolphins.theyre doin great!
    I also just acquired 6 jack dempseys about an inch each.could definitely spare 4.let me know

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:56 am