Fish Addicts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fish Addicts

A great place to talk fish all day long! Be it fresh water or salt water all are welcome here!

Welcome to our watery home, Thanks for joining

+5
Fern
Finsandfeathers
zeketaz
H2O Nyck
FishVixen
9 posters

Revisiting youth!!!! Yes I'm a mess! LOL (members Pics)

Fern
    Fern
    Admin

Revisiting youth!!!! Yes I'm a mess! LOL (members Pics) - Page 2 Empty Re: Revisiting youth!!!! Yes I'm a mess! LOL (members Pics)

Post by Fern Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:20 pm

No the dog still has a little bit of purple left on her tuft of fur on her neck lol
    crw.npt
    crw.npt

Revisiting youth!!!! Yes I'm a mess! LOL (members Pics) - Page 2 Empty Re: Revisiting youth!!!! Yes I'm a mess! LOL (members Pics)

Post by crw.npt Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:55 pm

Me and the Fam! The twins are 2, my wife and I have been married four years now, and life is good. I'm holding Easton and Britney is holding Davin.
    Revisiting youth!!!! Yes I'm a mess! LOL (members Pics) - Page 2 38280410
    joefish72

Post by joefish72 Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:01 pm

crw.npt wrote:Me and the Fam! The twins are 2, my wife and I have been married four years now, and life is good. I'm holding Easton and Britney is holding Davin.
    You have a nice looking group, be sure to hold those kids as much as you can because they grow up way too fast.
    crw.npt
    crw.npt

Post by crw.npt Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:16 pm

Thanks Joe! I kinda like my tiny men, and I think I'll keep 'em. You're sure aren't kidding about how fast they grow.... I can't belive they are two already.
    Fern
    Fern
    Admin

Post by Fern Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:14 pm

Very cute family!!!
    crw.npt
    crw.npt

Post by crw.npt Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:42 pm

Thanks Fern. I think so too. Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:42 am