Fish Addicts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fish Addicts

A great place to talk fish all day long! Be it fresh water or salt water all are welcome here!

Welcome to our watery home, Thanks for joining

+3
nphocus
williemcd
mike205
7 posters

brichardi's and nicholsi's pu or ship AL

mike205

brichardi's and nicholsi's pu or ship AL Empty brichardi's and nicholsi's pu or ship AL

Post by mike205 Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:07 am

i have some brichardi fry and some nicholsi fry im selling
    brichardi's are $4
    nicholsi are $6
    williemcd
    williemcd

brichardi's and nicholsi's pu or ship AL Empty Re: brichardi's and nicholsi's pu or ship AL

Post by williemcd Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:47 am

Three of us in your sister/brother group here in Va, newly into Malawi's Mbuna's, might consider a group/volume buy. What numbers of each do ya have and is it possible to get a volume discount? Bill in Va.
    p.s. Thanks for introducing me to a couple of new fishies!
    mike205

brichardi's and nicholsi's pu or ship AL Empty Re: brichardi's and nicholsi's pu or ship AL

Post by mike205 Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:53 am

well i got others wanting to do a volume buy but its first come first serve
    yes there will be a discount on volume buys
    i could do two 30 packs of each fishy for right now
    williemcd
    williemcd

Post by williemcd Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:55 am

I understand!.. The cichlid-forum gives them a great review!..
    mike205

Post by mike205 Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:15 am

yeah they where alittle expensive when i bought them
    nphocus

Post by nphocus Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:03 pm

I'm with williemcd and would take 10 of the Nicholsi and you can ship everything to williemcd to keep it simple. How old is the brood and have you identified dominant males and females?
    williemcd
    williemcd

Post by williemcd Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:40 pm

Alert.. Fern is shipping something up north soon but!.. I'll be out of state July 1 - july 11.. So a combined ship? Bill
    mike205

Post by mike205 Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:28 am

im a little confused on your qeustion nphocus
    the fry are 1/2 inch big nicholsi
    brichardi fry are 1 inch
    williemcd
    williemcd

Post by williemcd Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:48 am

I think the Q was meant to state are they of an age to sex them out and if so have ya taken a poll of the gender... Me being from NY am a Yankee to the rest of the Virginia contingent much as the Virginian's are Yankees to our most southern friends in Florida... I'm here to do the translation amongst the various variation of northerns and southerns.. Bill in Va.. and NY.. and SC.. and hell ...all over the map!..
    mike205

Post by mike205 Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:53 am

k no not sexable yet but ill make sure yall are happy with your orders
    williemcd
    williemcd

brichardi's and nicholsi's pu or ship AL Empty The order...

Post by williemcd Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:57 am

If your on Ferns group.. you've my implicit trust.. she's a keeper.. Bill in Va.
    But.. I'll be out of town until july 11...!!!!!!!!! My momma needs a visit.. my two nieces... one wedding shower, one wedding reception.. no excuse for missing them....
    If ya move these guys before I get back, please keep me in mind for a future brood.. they look awesome! and by then I'll have the 75 set for them!.. Bill in Va.
    tks for putting up with me..
    mike205

Post by mike205 Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:00 am

k man dont worry they breed extremely fast
    Fern
    Fern
    Admin

Post by Fern Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:17 pm

Yup Mike has good fish! I think the brichardi breeders were originally from me? scratch Getting tough to keep track of who all I have sold what to anymore Laughing
    nphocus

brichardi's and nicholsi's pu or ship AL Empty Pics please

Post by nphocus Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:20 pm

Would it be too much trouble for you to post some pics of your nicholsi? Or a link to your pics?

Thanks,

Bobby
    mike205

Post by mike205 Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:24 pm

yeah fern there the same brichardi's

ill post some pics of mine when i get home later tonight i might have to take them out of the take to get the pics since there very camera shy
    but ill get them for ya
    Fern
    Fern
    Admin

Post by Fern Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Ok then they are a pretty nice line that has a chance of throwing albinos!
    FishVixen
    FishVixen
    Modorater

Post by FishVixen Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:49 pm

Bill Mike is in Alabama not Florida so no combined shipping.
    nphocus

Post by nphocus Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:43 am

I received the pics of the Nicholsi I and I will upload them to my picassa and post them here in the morning....

The fish look awesome. Seriously, the pics sell the fish. They will look great with my blue mbunas.

I think I'm going to place my little order for 6 tomorrow so that I can hopefully have them by the end of the week.

Bobby
    williemcd
    williemcd

Post by williemcd Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:47 am

Bobby.. can ya host 1/2 dozen for me?.. include them with your order.. I'm going out of town sat.. for 10 days. Bill
    nphocus

Post by nphocus Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:50 am

williemcd wrote:Bobby.. can ya host 1/2 dozen for me?.. include them with your order.. I'm going out of town sat.. for 10 days. Bill
    Done.
    nphocus

Post by nphocus Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:19 pm

Pics:
    https://picasaweb.google.com/nphocus/Nicholsi#

brichardi's and nicholsi's pu or ship AL 100_0376

brichardi's and nicholsi's pu or ship AL 100_0377

brichardi's and nicholsi's pu or ship AL 100_0472
    I love the Holey Rock!!!!!!!!!

I already have a piece in my 90g and will be getting a second piece from Bill. I am still thinking about ordering a much larger 3rd piece, as all of my fish seem to find a use for the rock. I found my goldie and koi huddling together under an overhang of the rock, and my loaches and pleco also love it.
    mike205

Post by mike205 Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:50 pm

i do like my holey rock wish i could get some more but its just so expensive
    how do you like those lips in the 3rd pic?
    nphocus

Post by nphocus Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:13 pm

mike205 wrote:i do like my holey rock wish i could get some more but its just so expensive
    how do you like those lips in the 3rd pic?
    The lips in the first and third pics are awesome. What are you using for lighting in that 3rd pic? Is that just blue acintic lighting or is that a blacklight?

-Bobby
    mike205

Post by mike205 Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:20 pm

imnot really sure it came with the tank but its like the blue actnic light and black light mixed together
    ill look at the bulb when i get home and let you know
    H2O Nyck
    H2O Nyck
    Modorater

Post by H2O Nyck Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:52 pm

I am excited about getting some of these fish as well, already have the tanks ready for them! Mike has awesome set ups, and great selections in fish! I cant wait for my shipment! thanks mike!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:12 am