Fish Addicts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fish Addicts

A great place to talk fish all day long! Be it fresh water or salt water all are welcome here!

Welcome to our watery home, Thanks for joining

4 posters

peppered cory

snookemz
    snookemz

peppered cory Empty peppered cory

Post by snookemz Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:06 pm

My fav LFS had some peppered cory babies today. They were SOOO cute I had to buy one! only $3.25 - worth it Smile
    Anyway, last time I had cories I had 5-6 of them, all different types (emerald was my favorite but the albino lived the longest)
    Do they do ok with just 1 or are they happier with more of their species in tow? He's hangin with the guppies, platties and mollies right now and having a nice time playing in the moss (he better not get caught like Fern's pleco!!!) but do they like more of their kind?
    Fern
    Fern
    Admin

peppered cory Empty Re: peppered cory

Post by Fern Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:22 pm

6 corys in a tank is best, you can mix them up as long as the size difference isn't much they will hang together.
    So keep an eye out for different kinds and keep picking them up till you have 6 or so of them.
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:45 pm

Yeah I think atleast 6 is a good number. I think corys are awesome and fun to watch.
    FishVixen
    FishVixen
    Modorater

Post by FishVixen Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:57 am

For a 72 gal I would do at least 10 peppers are on the small side and SSSOOOOO cute in a bunch.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:49 am