Fish Addicts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fish Addicts

A great place to talk fish all day long! Be it fresh water or salt water all are welcome here!

Welcome to our watery home, Thanks for joining

3 posters

Apistogamma spawned..... I think.

williemcd
    williemcd

Apistogamma spawned..... I think. Empty Apistogamma spawned..... I think.

Post by williemcd Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:03 pm

I've a 30G long set up for the Rams and Apisto's. I've a number of fake caves in the tank. there are three fems and two males. One of the fems is holding in one of the caves. Being cave spawners, how do ya tell if she's guarding eggs or if the eggs have hatched? Should I leave them alone or try and pull the "cave" a ceramic "looks like a rock" and put it in a different tank? Bill in Va.
    oh.. there are only three other rams in there and 8 small cory's and two plecos...
    zeketaz
    zeketaz

Apistogamma spawned..... I think. Empty Re: Apistogamma spawned..... I think.

Post by zeketaz Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:09 pm

I'd leave them alone. My kribs I never knew were spawning and one day they surprised me with a ton of fry
    FishVixen
    FishVixen
    Modorater

Post by FishVixen Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:54 pm

apistos are great parents so I would let them be.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content