Fish Addicts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fish Addicts

A great place to talk fish all day long! Be it fresh water or salt water all are welcome here!

Welcome to our watery home, Thanks for joining

3 posters

Am I the only one that recalls the 60's? If so, your parents will love it!...

williemcd
    williemcd

Am I the only one that recalls the 60's?  If so, your parents will love it!... Empty Am I the only one that recalls the 60's? If so, your parents will love it!...

Post by williemcd Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:03 pm

chrisb01
    chrisb01

Am I the only one that recalls the 60's?  If so, your parents will love it!... Empty Re: Am I the only one that recalls the 60's? If so, your parents will love it!...

Post by chrisb01 Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:52 am

What can I say Bill, you are OLD... :-)
    williemcd
    williemcd

Am I the only one that recalls the 60's?  If so, your parents will love it!... Empty Re: Am I the only one that recalls the 60's? If so, your parents will love it!...

Post by williemcd Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:51 am

No argument there!... LOL.. But I do know a few others on here that will appreciate it!.. Bill in Va.
    FishVixen
    FishVixen
    Modorater

Post by FishVixen Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:13 am

Whoa flash bulbs on cameras that burnt your fingers removing them!!!!!!! Let's not forgot changing the tubes in the TV. Electric bill for a 3 bedroom house being $3.50 a month and complaining we were using to much electricity.(and no one had circuit breakers only fuse in dark dank basements LOL) Electric wring washers that you had to watch your fingers and clothing.

HHMM hip hugger bell bottoms with wide belts!!!!

Yes I remember!!!!
    williemcd
    williemcd

Post by williemcd Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:39 pm

And using a penny to replace the fuse!.. How about trying to "get it on" in a VW Beetle.. or clamping on a disassembled roller skate (steel wheels) on the bottom of a board to make a skate board. Guys pants so tight ya could read the date of mint on the coins in his pocket. The Musketeers!..
    williemcd
    williemcd

Post by williemcd Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:40 pm

Vix.. when I posted it to your forum, I had only you in mind!.. LOL... Bill in Va.
    chrisb01
    chrisb01

Post by chrisb01 Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:53 pm

Wait a minute, I do remember the VW Beetle :-)
    What about smoking in the school bathroom.
    And I also remember paying just a dime for the bus or the subway.
    FishVixen
    FishVixen
    Modorater

Post by FishVixen Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:10 pm

Chris I'm sure you remember more or what were you smoking in the boys room that you don't remember? ROFL
    chrisb01
    chrisb01

Post by chrisb01 Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:40 pm

I was smoking a very special brand 'Acapulco Gold' :-)
    I do remember a lot more, when I finish writing the book, you'll be the first one to receive an autograph copy.
    FishVixen
    FishVixen
    Modorater

Post by FishVixen Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:59 pm

ROFL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:20 am