Fish Addicts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fish Addicts

A great place to talk fish all day long! Be it fresh water or salt water all are welcome here!

Welcome to our watery home, Thanks for joining

4 posters

If I had a fish store it would be more of a museum

joefish72

If I had a fish store it would be more of a museum Empty If I had a fish store it would be more of a museum

Post by joefish72 Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:18 pm

As some of you already know I sell fish to offset my fish keeping habits. The only problem I have is the actual selling part. Every time I see something I think is cool I order it thinking "this will sell". The reality is I wind up keeping it because it's so cool. I just think about what it would be like if I had a store. Customer would say I'll take that one over there and I would reply "sorry that one isn't for sale". Then the customer says " I like this one" and I reply "yeah, me too, that's one of my favorites, it's not for sale". I could see a lot of frustrated people leaving that place. Very Happy
    Finsandfeathers
    Finsandfeathers
    Modorater

If I had a fish store it would be more of a museum Empty Re: If I had a fish store it would be more of a museum

Post by Finsandfeathers Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:58 pm

You have no idea how much I appreciate that!!!
    Fern
    Fern
    Admin

If I had a fish store it would be more of a museum Empty Re: If I had a fish store it would be more of a museum

Post by Fern Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:45 pm

I so agree! I have a few fish that are life time residents! Like if someone offered me 10K for Fred I would still say no!
    FishVixen
    FishVixen
    Modorater

Post by FishVixen Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:21 pm

It's so funny when I moved and had to give up everyone the specials all went to people I knew would take care of them. Emergencies happen But now I have Martha she/he's with me for life. She's my show tank fish with big letters on the tank

NOT FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:32 am