Fish Addicts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fish Addicts

A great place to talk fish all day long! Be it fresh water or salt water all are welcome here!

Welcome to our watery home, Thanks for joining

3 posters

The Mollys

Finsandfeathers
    Finsandfeathers
    Modorater

The Mollys Empty The Mollys

Post by Finsandfeathers Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:14 pm

Okay so I got some mollys a couple months ago, kinda a funny love drilling PetCo employees LMAO standard issue dalmations were on sale for $1.49 but there were none in the tank but in a lower tank there were some young sailfin dalmations thus start in on the kid about not putting the fish away properly and then being mismarked so he says no problem you can have them at the sale price since they are obviously in the wrong tank LMAO So I picked out 3 males and 5 females - 8 fish right well he counts them and counts them and only comes up with 7 fish yet another good deal. Brought them home, they have all but doubled in size, males have stunning sailfins now and just got my first batches of fry out of them. These females produced some of the largest fry I've seen in forever from Mollys!!! Now soon I'll be able to start offering some sailfin dalmation mollys LOL should be able to make my initial startup costs back for the colony YAY!!! love that when it happens that way

I'll get some pics of them here soon to post LOL
    Fern
    Fern
    Admin

The Mollys Empty Re: The Mollys

Post by Fern Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:09 pm

Very awesome!
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:25 am

Haha poor Petco employee got taken advantage of. Nice work Shay.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:53 pm