Fish Addicts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fish Addicts

A great place to talk fish all day long! Be it fresh water or salt water all are welcome here!

Welcome to our watery home, Thanks for joining

3 posters

Newly Married...

chrisb01
    chrisb01

Newly Married... Empty Newly Married...

Post by chrisb01 Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:02 pm

"So", he said to his new wife, "Honey, I'll be right back."

"Where are you going, Coochy Cooh?" Asked the wife.

"I'm going to the bar, Pretty Face. I'm going to have a beer."

The Wife said: "You want a beer, My Love?"

She opened the door to the refrigerator and showed him 25 different kinds of beer brands from 12 different countries: Germany, Holland, Japan,
    India, etc.

The husband didn't know what to do, and the only thing that he could think of saying was, "Yes, Lolly Pop, but at the bar, you know, they have frozen
    glasses..."

He didn't get to finish the sentence, because the wife interrupted him by saying, "You want a frozen glass, Puppy Face?"

She took a huge beer mug out of the freezer, so frozen that she was getting chills just holding it.

The husband, looking a bit pale, said, "Yes, Tootsie Roll, but you know at the bar they have those hors d'oeuvres that are really delicious... I'll be right back. I promise."

"OK?" you want hors d'oeuvres, Poochie Pooh?"

She opened the oven and took out five different dishes of different hors d'oeuvres, chicken wings, pigs in a blanket, mushroom strips, etc.

"But my Sweet Honey... at the bar... you know... there's swearing, dirty words and all that..."

"You want dirty words, Dickhead? Drink you F**king beer in your F**king Frozen mug and eat your Motherf**king snacks, because you are Married now, and you aren't going anywhere! Got it, A**hole?"
    mike205

Newly Married... Empty Re: Newly Married...

Post by mike205 Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:45 pm

yep thats sounds right LOL
    Fern
    Fern
    Admin

Post by Fern Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:02 pm

lol! Nice!
    (I censored the cursing a bit for you, remember this is an all ages forum Wink )
    chrisb01
    chrisb01

Post by chrisb01 Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:43 am

Fern wrote:(I censored the cursing a bit for you, remember this is an all ages forum Wink )

Thanks Fern, no problem.
    I fully understand.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:11 pm