Fish Addicts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fish Addicts

A great place to talk fish all day long! Be it fresh water or salt water all are welcome here!

Welcome to our watery home, Thanks for joining

5 posters

Crackdown on holiday cheer and driving!

williemcd
    williemcd

Crackdown on holiday cheer and driving! Empty Crackdown on holiday cheer and driving!

Post by williemcd Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:17 pm

As the Christmas Crackdown approaches I would like to share an experience with you about drinking and driving (something never to be taken lightly).

As some of you well know, some of us have been known to have had brushes with the authorities on our way home from the odd social session over the years.

Well, I have done something about it:
    A couple of nights ago I was out for a few drinks with some fish keeping pals and had a few too many whiskeys as well as beers and some rather nice claret; but knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before - I took a bus home.

I arrived back safely and without incident which was a real surprise, since I had never driven a bus before and have no idea where I got it from.

Bill in Va.
    mike205

Crackdown on holiday cheer and driving! Empty Re: Crackdown on holiday cheer and driving!

Post by mike205 Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:27 pm

lol nice
    zeketaz
    zeketaz

Crackdown on holiday cheer and driving! Empty Re: Crackdown on holiday cheer and driving!

Post by zeketaz Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:23 am

ROFL That's great lol
    Fern
    Fern
    Admin

Post by Fern Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:57 pm

Crackdown on holiday cheer and driving! 1440637669 Somehow that sounds like something you would do Bill Crackdown on holiday cheer and driving! 1440637669
    williemcd
    williemcd

Post by williemcd Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:09 pm

Vix has been talking out of school i see..
    Finsandfeathers
    Finsandfeathers
    Modorater

Post by Finsandfeathers Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:43 pm

ROFLMAO!!! and here at least I know where the horse came from that drives me home still can't figure out how her fat tush managed to jump the fence to fetch me!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:10 am