Fish Addicts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fish Addicts

A great place to talk fish all day long! Be it fresh water or salt water all are welcome here!

Welcome to our watery home, Thanks for joining

3 posters

Virgiina Forum's Youngest member.

williemcd
    williemcd

Virgiina Forum's Youngest member. Empty Virgiina Forum's Youngest member.

Post by williemcd Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:27 pm

Virgiina Forum's Youngest member. Younge13
    I'm part of the Virginia Forum.. Vix's old friend and I guess ya can say... Fern's friend nowadays!

This is my neighbors 2-3 month old... Short story:.. They had to take him to the hospital about a month ago.. emergency room type stuff... While waiting, pop took him for a walk.. and came across a fish tank... the lil guy was amazed. So.. I'd just picked up a few 4.5G bio cubes.. so as a baby shower gift.. cleaned it up.. stocked it with a betta.. and it's now in his room... His name is Hudson Cole... Bill in Va.
    Fern
    Fern
    Admin

Virgiina Forum's Youngest member. Empty Re: Virgiina Forum's Youngest member.

Post by Fern Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:31 am

cheers That's one happy baby cheers

Looks like theres enough spawning places in the tank, I'm still surprised the angels haven't spawned for you yet... scratch
    FishVixen
    FishVixen
    Modorater

Post by FishVixen Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:04 am

Yeah I'm old! LOL start em young I say!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 pm