Fish Addicts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fish Addicts

A great place to talk fish all day long! Be it fresh water or salt water all are welcome here!

Welcome to our watery home, Thanks for joining

2 posters

Looking for a canister filter for my 125.

Lost Ink
    Lost Ink

Looking for a canister filter for my 125.  Empty Looking for a canister filter for my 125.

Post by Lost Ink Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:38 pm

Hay guys, Well lets start off bu saying that my 125g Mixed african tank crashed today so Im a Little bummed out. And On top of that my sump was destroyed by me pup when I took out from under the stand to clean. Aparently he is VERY arfaid of the vacume and a 100lb dog against a little bit of acrylic... well lets just say the dog won. So I am looking for a canister filter. the bigger the better it is for a 125g. I will also have a few emperor 400 HOB and a Magnum 350 on it to take up and slack I can. So I beg you to be nice Im going to be on a very limited budget.

Looking for a canister filter for my 125.  Empty Re: Looking for a canister filter for my 125.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:22 pm

There are eheim Eccos on clearance for 70 some odd dollars at the petsmart off 41 by midpoint bridge. They are only rated for 60 gallons though. And the 05 fluvals are discontinued so you may be able to find a good deal one one of those and their online price is dropping. Good luck in finding something!
    Fern
    Fern
    Admin

Looking for a canister filter for my 125.  Empty Re: Looking for a canister filter for my 125.

Post by Fern Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:31 am

cascades are affordable.
    Sorry I am fresh out of canisters. I wish you luck in finding one!!!!
    Lost Ink
    Lost Ink

Post by Lost Ink Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:06 pm

Thanks guys I'm in need of some luck right now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:37 am