Fish Addicts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fish Addicts

A great place to talk fish all day long! Be it fresh water or salt water all are welcome here!

Welcome to our watery home, Thanks for joining

American Cichlid Association annual convention (July 2012)

joefish72

American Cichlid Association annual convention (July 2012) Empty American Cichlid Association annual convention (July 2012)

Post by joefish72 Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:04 am

This year the ACA convention will be held in Indiana, here is the link to the official site: http://www.aca2012indy.com/wordpress/

So far myself, Ladia, and Tom are going and I'll be there as a vendor. Some of the other Florida clubs have members going as well. I know Mike L. from Tampa Bay Aquatic Society is attending. Also from the Gold Coast Aqautic Society Chuck D., Mark W., and Irwin will go. So it looks like Florida will be well represented.

For those that don't know, this is one of the biggest cichlid gatherings in the country. There will be all kinds of cichlids that you don't see in the local stores. There is also a live auction on Sunday and that should offer some nice opportunities to add some fish to your collection.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:03 am