Fish Addicts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fish Addicts

A great place to talk fish all day long! Be it fresh water or salt water all are welcome here!

Welcome to our watery home, Thanks for joining

3 posters

That poor electric blue Jack we all know..............

joefish72

That poor electric blue Jack we all know.............. Empty That poor electric blue Jack we all know..............

Post by joefish72 Tue May 22, 2012 5:14 pm

I'm not sure what each person named that electric blue JD that got passed around like a bad cold. What I do know is he, is a "HE", and he has spawned with the female Ladia has. So, for all that are wondering, he is still alive and well, and now a daddy to be.
    zeketaz
    zeketaz

That poor electric blue Jack we all know.............. Empty Re: That poor electric blue Jack we all know..............

Post by zeketaz Tue May 22, 2012 5:39 pm

Awwww! Totally awesome. My baby has become a man. Rofl
    Fern
    Fern
    Admin

That poor electric blue Jack we all know.............. Empty Re: That poor electric blue Jack we all know..............

Post by Fern Wed May 23, 2012 12:40 pm

cheers Jack the Ripper is a daddy cheers awesome!
    He started out with zeke, then he was my sons fish then you got him Joe..... then?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:29 am