Fish Addicts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fish Addicts

A great place to talk fish all day long! Be it fresh water or salt water all are welcome here!

Welcome to our watery home, Thanks for joining

4 posters

Adopted Discus!

williemcd
    williemcd

Adopted Discus! Empty Adopted Discus!

Post by williemcd Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:22 pm

Sorry I've been AWOL for a bit.. Too many incidents to cover on here. (Tornado hit my parents house, uncle died, Sister died, fish-room crash and big tv blew out due to the crash)..
    But.. About 6 weeks ago I was asked if I would adopt some Cobalt Discus breeders! About the size of a softball!!!!! They don't look anything like any cobalts I've seen in pics but they were pretty stressed out when I picked them up. The color is filling in as each week goes by. They are inhabiting a 155G w/ 6 Scorpion discus and 6 leopard veil tail angels... fully planted of course. I know, I should and will be pulling the Angels as soon as my breeding tanks are set up. The silver and gold angels have been pulled since this photo. The cobal is behind them.
    [url=https://servimg.com/view/16170603/460]Adopted Discus! Cobalt13
    Adopted Discus! Cobalt12[/url]
    alan j t
    alan j t

Adopted Discus! Empty Re: Adopted Discus!

Post by alan j t Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:54 pm

looks liks a cobalt to me, i like em
    joefish72

Post by joefish72 Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:04 pm

HEy,
    Glad to see you around again. I was thinking something must have happened. Sorry to hear about your losses. I look forward to a pawning report on those cobalts.
    Fern
    Fern
    Admin

Post by Fern Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:26 pm

Yup standard issue cobalt, well what they are calling cobalt now.... cobalt's used to be a lot better looking then they are now.
    They look a little stunted but with good care they should get to dinner plate size Very Happy

Wow you havent had very good luck, sorry for your losses Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:04 am