Fish Addicts

A great place to talk fish all day long! Be it fresh water or salt water all are welcome here!

Welcome to our watery home, Thanks for joining

Segrest farms

Fern
    Admin

Re: Segrest farms

Post by Fern on Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:16 pm

Just heard from someone that 5 d had pretty bad fish. this is just one opinion tho

I think I need a bigger tank........ bounce
    rcbows

Post by rcbows on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:36 am

Yeah!, actually they have had some pretty good fish. They all come in as imports no matter where you get them from wholesale. I've had less problems with them than anywhere else. Most of the local farms around Tampa bay raise African cichlids, SA cichlids, Swordtails, and Platies, I have heard! If you look at there web site http://5dtropical.com/ its a pretty big place, in Plant City.

joefish72

Post by joefish72 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:02 pm

From what I know 5D doesn't sell to small stores. Nautilus is the wholesaler that sells 5D fish. I get fish from Nautilus and so far there have been no problems and the fish are healthy.
    rcbows

Post by rcbows on Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:45 pm

I agree, they sell to Pet Supermarket in my area. I have had problems but I think it was on my end.

Joe, are you bringing those Mollies, to the auction tomorrow?
    rcbows

Post by rcbows on Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:49 pm

Joe, also do you think I would sell Convicts, Swordtails, Mollies at the auction tomorrow or are they just too common! I also have extra Enders, Least Killi's and tank raised mosquito fish. I don't know what to do, what do you think?

joefish72

Post by joefish72 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:05 pm

rcbows wrote:Joe, also do you think I would sell Convicts, Swordtails, Mollies at the auction tomorrow or are they just too common! I also have extra Enders, Least Killi's and tank raised mosquito fish. I don't know what to do, what do you think?

I have mollies for you tomorrow. Convicts won't sell, they are way too common. The Least killies might sell if there is someone looking for them, but remember they are common here in Florida so I'm sure you won't see a bidding war on more than one bag of them. The rest could do well but you never know.

I'm bringing some hi-fin platies, an albino red belly pacu, adonis plecos, snook cichlids, african cichlid VC-10, African cichlid Haplo-Fenestrstus tangerine tiger, red dragon flowerhorn, stone catfish, and anything else I'm looking to thin out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:37 am