Fish Addicts

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fish Addicts

A great place to talk fish all day long! Be it fresh water or salt water all are welcome here!

Welcome to our watery home, Thanks for joining

Two large tank full fresh-water set-ups for sale

stunice

Two large tank full fresh-water set-ups for sale Empty Two large tank full fresh-water set-ups for sale

Post by stunice Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:20 am

Have a 75 gal. and a 90 gal. full set-up for sale. Located at Stoneybrook@ Gateway in Ft. Myers, pick-up only but I can help to deliver if you do not have a big enough car. Full set-up includes: tank, wood stand, lids, lights, filters, air pump with air stone, choice of gravel, net, cleaning cyphon if needed, and some decoration & plants. The 75 gal. set is priced at $350 and comes with a raised custom built stand, the 90 gal. set is discounted at $325 as one of the side panels has some scratches, but when it is filled it looks good. Please call or text to 338-8859 for pictures or to arrange to come take a look. Tanks A Lot for your business!!!!!! Stu-Nice
    stunice

Two large tank full fresh-water set-ups for sale Empty Re: Two large tank full fresh-water set-ups for sale

Post by stunice Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:33 am

quick update, the 90 gal. brown wood set sold, but now I have a 90 gal. black wood stand and tank with black trim set with everything mentioned in the ad above for $350. Call me to see it at 338-8859. As always, Tanks A Lot for your business!!!!!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:22 pm