Fish Addicts

A great place to talk fish all day long! Be it fresh water or salt water all are welcome here!

Welcome to our watery home, Thanks for joining

hey from Oklahoma!

snookemz

hey from Oklahoma!

Post by snookemz on Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:01 pm

Hey guys! I'm Emmaleigh and I'm living in the Tulsa area for another few weeks, then back to Oklahoma City - where I can find more fish keepers to hang with!!!
    I keep a 30gallon of guppies, mollies, and platies - all of which are currently pregnant or giving birth (of course!) and my one special fish - Pirate, my one eyed juvenille red wag platy <3 she rocks! I also currently have some guests, a trio of tertas, a giant bn pleco and a HUGE red wag platy who came with my other tank - I don't plan on keeping them. I have a 10gallon that is growing some mosses and such right now in preperation of hosting shrimp! I always wanted a shrimp tank so now I'm working on getting it JUST right so I can stock it in April when I move. Our new tank is....a 72gallon bowfront! Huge leap Smile It was on craigslist as a 46gallon for $45, I talked them down to $40 (even though $45 was insanely cheap) and it turned out to be a 72gallon! $40 wasn't too bad for a 72gallon with filter, heater, glass tops, light, and stand. Now to figure out what to stock it with......Fern's helping with those plans and has me looking between angels and discus. I will of course be asking a lot about these dudes before we make the leap and I have to get the tank set up, planted and lookin gorgeous on its own first!
    Fern
    Admin

Re: hey from Oklahoma!

Post by Fern on Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:07 pm

Welcome!!!

Please ask all the questions you need! There are no dumb questions! We already have a few discus and angel keepers so you will find loads of help!
    FishVixen
    Modorater

Post by FishVixen on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:58 am

Welcome! YES GREAT FIND! Angels would love a 72 Gal Bow front. You need to find a really nice big piece of driftwood as a centerpiece.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:54 am