Fish Addicts

A great place to talk fish all day long! Be it fresh water or salt water all are welcome here!

Welcome to our watery home, Thanks for joining

hello from the cape

exbklynguy65

hello from the cape

Post by exbklynguy65 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:02 pm

Many of you probably know me already. I have been in this hobby for 35 years, and I have help countless people learn about saltwater. I have been a moderator on two different sites. And I have been selling fish and coral for almost for years right hear in swfl. I was a member here but not sure what happened I kinda stopped visiting and forgot my login stuff altogether. Anyway I am back to placing orders for people who want saltwater inhabitants at straight out crazy prices. The two sites that I used to moderate on were saltwaterfish and reefcentral. I just got tired if all the you can't do this and you can't do that. I basically went rouge. I have manage 10k gallon systems to pico set ups. I lived in Spain for years and I have set many indigenous set ups all over the seaboards of the US. Anyway I am here to help I teach how to frag and I am vitally honest. So do not ask if you do not want to know. Anyway every Monday I can place an order as long as I meet the minimum order size of $150.00 when fern allows my original post to get posted you will be able to get in touch with me.. Happy Reefing everyone.
    zeketaz

Re: hello from the cape

Post by zeketaz on Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:57 pm

Sweet another salty! Welcome to the forum. What was your other user name by chance if you remember?
    Fern
    Admin

Post by Fern on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:18 pm

Welcome!
    What all kinds of corals can you get?

I think I need a bigger tank........ bounce

FISH CRAZY

Post by FISH CRAZY on Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:55 pm

Hello And WELCOME to Fish Addicts

Sponsored content